Total Pageviews ♥

Monday, May 7, 2012

For Him ♥

You know you are in love when you can't fall asleep ,
because reality is finally better than you dreams ♥
Don't say you love me unless you really mean it ,
because I might do something crazy like believe it ♥

Falling in love is not at all the most stupid things ,

but gravitation can not be held responsible for it ♥
You come to love not by finding the perfect person ,
but , by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly ♥

Love is that condition in which the happiness ,

of another person is essential to your own ♥
Absence sharpens love , presence strengthens it ,
if I know what love is , it is because of you ♥

Love doesn't make the world go round ,

love is what makes the ride worthwhile ♥
Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness ,
paradise is always where love wells ♥

I love him that with him all deaths I could endure ,

without him , LIVE NO LIFE ♥
There is no remedy for love but to love more ,
True love stories never have endings ♥

Please , don't try to let me go . Iloveyou ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment